Sraight Talk Club
Straight Talk was started in the school in 2006
To offer young people a forum to discuss their sexuality concerns with a view of helping one another find solutions and appropriate life skills to stay safe from risk taking situations.
The clubs overall objective is to assist adolescents realize their full potential in making responsible decisions and to nurture a HIV/AIDS free generation of young people by working as partners with the adult.
Debates discussions or talk, quizzes, reaching StraightTalk newspaper, inviting guest speakers making presentation during school assembly, creating awareness and community services.
Sharing of educative information with non-members e.g HIV/AIDS, Drug Abuse .
• The club has 35 members.
• The club officials are elected democratically.
• The members are fairly distributed in all the classe
REGULAR ACTION PLAN
• The clubs draws up action plans each term.
• This normally reflects activities to be carried out and the number of meetings per month.
• The club officials expected to submit monthly club reports.
• Members to write letters/ Articles to Straight Talk every month.
• Assist youth groups willing to form straight Talk club in your locality.