To be a department of excellence in the utilization of resources for best results.
To develop our students in the social sciences for excellent results to effectively handle global challenges.
• To prepare students to acquire social skills to be able to cope with global changes.
• To set moderate and mark exams in line with KNEC guide lines.
• To efficiently manage the resources available in the department.
• To promote and encourage team work among the department’s members
• To set and meet all targets established by the department.
The department has achieved remarkable improvement of performance in the social sciences as well as the presentation skills.
This has boosted confidence and moral values among the students.
The department continues to work hard in achieving our objectives. We are trying to address emerging issues and use innovative ways to improve our students both academically and socially.